This FREE MasterClass #123 is organized by FounderMethod
How to Use WeChat Marketing to Sell Products & Services
DURING THIS FREE MASTER CLASS #123 YOU WILL LEARN:
Why WeChat Marketing?
1) WeChat is getting popular in Malaysia and other countries outside China.
– More than 1 billion users worldwide
– 50% of the users outside China.
– Malaysia is ranked #2.
2) Trends moving towards mobile platform
– More people are using mobile for internet browsing now.
– Number of visits spent on social media website is high (ie Malaysian people spend 5 hours daily on average)
3) WeChat is More than just an chat app
– Can find people nearby and chat for business
– Create Official account for branding
Host: Evanna Phoon
(Founder of www.FounderMethod.com)
Master Trainer : Steven Wong
(WeChat Marketing Expert)
Share this page with your friends...
Master Trainer: Steven Wong
Steven Wong started in his career in sales & marketing industry since 1998. Throughout these years, he has sold many products including physical products, advertising as well as online marketing services. He won many awards including top sales performance, payment collection and top sales team leader in his previous company.
In 2004 he embarked into internet marketing & social media industry and since then he has been involved in digital marketing arena until today. He has sold products, either physical or digital products throughout the year. He even organised seminar in between year 2006-2009 to teach people to do the same.
In 2008, he saw the market demand for digital marketing and hence start helping many business owners from different industries to launch their online marketing. Some of this customers are 1977 Ipoh Chicken Rice, Syed Bistro, Buynow.com.my, Business Media International, Globe Success Learning, Royal Expert Group, PAWS Malaysia and many more.
With the WeChat marketing emerging outside China including Asean countries, he is conducting workshop & seminar to promote the use of WeChat to sell products look forward able to help many people to be able to sell products via WeChat.